Sales Zone Manager (Eastern US) - Professional Car Care
ITW Evercoat/Auto Magic
May 30, 2018
Base plus bonus
Full Time - Experienced
Light Duty – Autos, Heavy Duty, Performance Vehicles
Sales & Customer Service
ITW Evercoat is the global leader in the manufacture of professional auto body repair fillers and putties, adhesives, professional car care, recreational marine patch and repair products. Evercoat is a division of Illinois Tool Works Inc within the ITW Performance Polymers and Fluids segment. We are known for our unique80/20 business model and core values of Integrity, Respect, Trust, Shared Risk and Simplicity. Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a Fortune 200 Company headquartered in Glenview, IL.
As the Professional Car Care (PCC) Zone Manager you will be responsible for sales and customer support of the Auto Magic line of products in the Eastern U.S. and Canada region. With a focus on distribution networks you will ensure that the value of our products in understood in the marketplace. You will also ensure that needs and wants from end users are understood internally to better drive customer back innovation in development of new products.
Responsibilities: Other duties as assigned
· Enhance and build strong relationships with current and new users of Auto Magic products. Ensure best practice is being applied with maximum product penetration and process improvement.
· Maintain & build upon strong relationships with the key distributors focusing on those that provide the channel into targeted list of preferred end users.
· Develop strong relationships with preferred end users, including detail shops, carwashes, automotive dealerships, and body shops.
· Provide technical support and product knowledge as and when may be required by distributors and end users.
· Provide ongoing market intelligence & feedback on competitor product offerings incl. price, performance and acceptance data.
· Ensure that company has a thorough understanding of the current processes and challenges of today’s professional car care environment. Keep abreast of the future developments that will affect the industry and influence the direction of new product development for ITW Evercoat and the Auto Magic brand.
· Work closely with the sales leadership team to assist in the formulation and implementation of the strategy for increased market share, positioning Auto Magic as the preferred product line with distributors and end users.
Education and Qualifications:
Associate degree required. Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred.
· At least five (5) years’ relevant industry or sales experience.
· Ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally, including VPGM, directors, managers, distributors, shop owners and operators.
· In depth technical knowledge and ability to train on detailing processes
· A high level of integrity with a professional demeanor and appearance.
· Competency in the usage of the entire MS Office Suite.
· Ability to travel 80% or more
· Strong organizational and planning skills to effectively operate in an independent work environment.
Internal Number: 2396
About ITW Evercoat/Auto Magic
ITW Evercoat is the global leader in the manufacture of professional auto body repair fillers and putties, adhesives, professional car care, recreational marine patch and repair products. Evercoat is a division of Illinois Tool Works Inc within the ITW Performance Polymers and Fluids segment. We are known for our unique 80/20 business model and core values of Integrity, Respect, Trust, Shared Risk and Simplicity. Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a Fortune 200 Company headquartered in Glenview, IL.
BACK TO TOP
NIADA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NIADA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at NIADA Career Center.
For more information, please call 1-888-491-8833
or e-mail email@example.com
2521 Brown Boulevard | Arlington, TX 76006 | (800) 682-3837