Quadratec is the expert Jeep® parts and accessories Omni-channel retailer and wholesaler. Our obsession with Jeeps is borderline outrageous. The only thing we care more about than Jeeps is creating a mind-blowing customer experience.
Quadratec is currently recruiting and interviewing for a knowledgeable and experienced Wholesale Account Manager to join our Sales team. The ideal candidate will reside the Southeast region of the U.S. and must be passionate about our products with demonstrated experience and motivation to excel in the automotive industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating new wholesale business and growing existing business in the Jeep aftermarket/parts division by helping to create solutions through constant customer consultation
- Researching potential leads from various resources and converting leads to active accounts
- Customer service support for all customer needs such as answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet and exceed sales goals and metrics as set by the organization
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records and participate in development of sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies and increase the overall sales of Quadratec Branded products
- Build business relationships with business owners in the automotive aftermarket with jobbers, dealerships, service shops, fleets, etc.
- Answer high volume phone calls and/or emails; technical questions, sales, pricing, custom orders, order status, etc.
- Coordinate customer/order needs with other internal departments, i.e. Accounting and Shipping.
- Maximize opportunities to expand sales and makes recommendations of products by analyzing customer needs
- Maintain high level of confidentiality of customer records
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Some travel required to build and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Other duties as assigned